Wednesday, September 19, 2012

[F]ashion [N]ight [O]ut

Buonasera....
Last night was FABULOUS !!!! I really enjoyed myself at [FNO]. For those of you who don't know what Fashion Night Out i will explain, it is basically a public fashion event out on the town. All the stores in the center are opened later, where there are DJs playing music, drinks being served, and appetizers on hand. This event is free for all, everyone came in their Sundays best (dressed to impress). As a fashion lover it was just a great feeling to see all the different styles and outfits people were rocking. Not going to lie I was expecting to see a celebrity and that didn't happen, BUT the night was so much fun. I strolled the streets of Firenze like i have been living here forever....in my chiffon skirt, mint crop top topped off with my scarf turned turban. Everyone looked gorg ! It felt like NY but a million times better, I'M IN LOVE. This city is a melting pot for fashion, everyone is so unique but effortlessly fashionable. I couldn't help myself and even asked a few people if I could take their photo. Here are some photos from the night....
Can't forget about my bag, I purchased a gift bag because I figured who knows how many times I will be at Fashion Night out in Firenze ! The gift bag was a cute canvas tote with FNO written on it, with a exclusive Tshirt inside and a Vogue Italia Magazine. What better items to take home right ?
























 ciao bella gente.....signing off DJ Ray on the 1s&2s .....

3 comments:

  1. u look like a queen ...reminded me of u as a newborn with your queen hat on (hospital hat) ... :) Anyway, this is what i meant! u might fall in love and want to live there for a few years after college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !!!I had to dress to impress that night so many people out. I definitely would come back here its so beautiful, can't wait for you guys to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soon soon! i cant even say that i will get great shots of u since U R DOING FABULOUS already!

    ReplyDelete